Wednesday 11 June 2014

Weekly Roundup #3

This week has been super long, I was so glad for the weekend to come around and start a fresh this week. Last week I had a work experience student join my at work and it was difficult. I unfortunately had someone join me who really didn't want to be there and didn't want to work. He didn't want to talk, he didn't want to learn and it was really difficult for me. On Friday they had come out of their shell a little bit but it was all a little too late. Note to self: Don't take these type of things to heart. This weekend we were back at the flat and we completely ripped out the kitchen, it's now down to it's bare walls and it's actually a bit scary. It feels like the decorating is going backwards which is a bit disheartening, but of course it is a good thing! On Sunday Chris went to the flat with his dad and I stayed at home to catch up on some blogging. I've been super tired recently, no matter who much sleep I have I always seem ready to conk at 9pm! 

On the blog this week I reviewed the Sinful Colors 'Mint Apple' nail polish, I also reviewed the Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter from The Balm, both products are perfect for summertime! There's also a blusher review from Japonesque and a couple of lifestyle posts too

Youtube channel of the week goes to EssieButtonVlogs, Essie Button needs no introduction but her vlogs are amazing. Essie, Aslan and Reggie are currently doing 'vlune' where they vlog every other day in June and I love it! My blog of the week goes to Honey Go-Lightly, I feel like I've read Sam's blog for such a long time, I remember when it was a blog just starting out. Honey Go-Lightly has the perfect mix of blog posts, beauty, fashion and food, oh the recipes are just incredible! This week Sam shared a recipe for Pesto and I cannot wait to try making it

How are we all? I hope everyone has had a great week?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig