Thursday 5 June 2014

Sinful Colors - Mint Apple



If you read my USA Beauty Haul blog post, you'll know that I treated myself to one of the Sinful Colors (spelling colour without a 'U' is heart wrenching) Nail polish. I picked up a couple of these when they launched in the UK this time last year and I was really impressed. They retail for $1.99 in America so with the exchange rate this was far too cheap to walk away from. Being the mint-obsessed girl I've become I picked up the aptly named 'Mint Apple' which is number 947.

Swatched above, the left swatch is 2 coats of polish and the right swatch is 1 coat. It's a beautiful mint colour with a very pretty shimmer running through. The formulation of the Sinful Color nail polishes is incredible, they apply so easily, dry quickly and the pigmentation is commendable. Despite this polish being quite pastel, the formulation was not streaky and was so easy to work with.

If you're looking to update your nail collection for the summer months, you cannot go wrong with some Sinful Color polishes! They are available in Boots stores and Boots online.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig