Sunday 5 October 2014

September Empties


It was a bit slow starting on the empties this month, I didn't think I was going to finish anything. In the end I had a few things to share with you, so lets get cracking!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I'm still loving the Garnier Micellar as my daily cleanser of choice. It lasts quite a long time and it's so light and refreshing on the skin. I've already repurchased a new bottle of this as I literally cannot live without it.

Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner
I recently declared my love with this pair in my haircare routine post. I've been loving using these and my curly hair loves them too. They help give my hair some defined curls and they help ditch the frizz. Win-win! 

Garnier Pure Active Moisturiser
This moisturiser gets a lot of airtime on my blog as I simply love it. I've never found a moisturiser that keeps spots at bay so well! The best bit? It only costs a fiver! If you have oily skin that is spot prone, give this a go!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
I was a huge fan of this mascara so I'm sad to see it leaving the stash! It's a jet black formula which is really thick, which makes it a bit of a 'one-coat' mascara. It's quick and easy and gives you volume in a flash! You can check out my full review here!

Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel
This shower gels from the Body Shop last such a long time! I can't believe how long I've had this on the go for! This was actually the Body Shop last shower gel that I had in my stash and I'm missing them already.

MAC Brush Cleanser
This is another item I've had on the go for a long time, I bought this when I still lived in Southampton. I had a little tiny bit in the bottom of the bottle and I thought it was time to wave goodbye! I have a huge stash of brush cleansers to try and use now, so I don't think I'll be repurchasing just yet. 

Sidenote: does anyone else find it's quite hard to find somewhere to photograph your empties? I ended up being inspired by the garden bench!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig