Tuesday 10 June 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara



Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara, £6.99

I'm a big fan of Rimmel mascaras, so when I received the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara in my Glossybox last month, I was excited to give it a go. The Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara comes in black packaging with some white circles, which give it a 60's look. The brush itself is a hour-glass shape, Rimmel say it's shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up out out. 

Rimmel say this is a 'one stroke' mascara and I whole-heartedly agree, it's a thick mascara that coats the lashes instantly. It's quite a wet formula, which has dried out in the last couple of weeks. The lashes turn jet black in colour and gives instant volume, you really don't need more than one coat, but if you want a more extreme lash you can add 2-3 coats without getting clumps. The wand styles the lashes, so you get more length and volume in the outer corner of the eye. It's a really lovely natural look, which makes your eyes look wider, but still packs volume and colour, which I love.

I really love this mascara, I wouldn't have thought Rimmel could make another mascara which I love so much, but the Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara is a top contender! The best thing is this mascara retails for £6.99 which is super cheap and 100000% worth it! You can pick it up from Boots here.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig