Monday 18 July 2016

Believe The Hype | Lancome Juicy Shaker

If you're a frequent follower of my blog, you probably know that lip products are not really my thing. I never wear lipstick and I don't really like anything too pigmented on my lips. However, every now and then a product launches and I just can't get enough of it. When the Lancôme Juicy Shakers* entered the bloggersphere world, everyone started to go crazy. I'm here to tell you why you should believe the hype...





The Lancôme Juicy Shaker comes packaged in Lancôme's signature silver packaging, which feels super luxurious. The Juicy Shaker itself is packaged as a super cute cocktail shaker, designed to work with the biphasic formula. The Juicy Shaker is a colour infusion lip oil, combining ingredients which include sweet almond oil, cranberry oil, omega 3 and 7 and musk rose oil. You simply shake the mini cocktail shaker, blend the formula together and apply it to the lips with the applicator. 




I really do not have a bad word to say about the Lancôme Juicy Shaker. What is particularly lovely for someone who is scared of pigmentation on the lips, is that you can vary how pigmented this product is. You can wear it as a very light sheen, or keep building it up to something more intense. It's a really lovely glossy hue on the lips, which I just think is lovely and universally flattering. On the lips it's incredibly comfortable, boasting a non-sticky texture, which all the extra benefits of the different oils playing their part. I have the shade Berry Tale, which is a gorgeous and natural pink hue. It's a lovely colour and the colour is natural enough, even for a lipstick-hater like me!

When so much hype surrounds a product there is always a worry that it will not live up to the hype. However, I'm really pleased that the The Lancôme Juicy Shaker does not disappoint and is truly worthy of the hype (and the £18 price tag)! The product first launched in March and it's available in 14 different shades (plus on limited edition shade), so there really should be something for everyone. They are available at lots of different beauty stores (including Boots here) and at World Duty Free, where you can grab it at a bargain price!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig