Tuesday 15 March 2016

The Matte Nude Palette That Will Blow You Away | Becca's Ombre Nudes

When I unwrapped the Becca Ombre Nudes Eye Palette on my Birthday, I’d actually never heard of it. I have to say, it’s rare that anyone can beat me to spotting a new palette, but it’s definitely impressive when I admit that it was my Boyfriend that did it. 




I actually think this is the first Becca product in my beauty stash, but I’m almost certain it will not be the last. The Ombre Nudes Eye Palette has five neutral shades which all work well together to give you all you need for a contoured eye look. The five shades include everything from a light peach, to medium browns, all the way up to the richer chocolate browns. The palette comes packaged in a beautiful sleek compact, it’s brown-black in colour and inside there is a handy mirror. There’s no brush inside, but I actually prefer to have a smaller palette than a space for a brush that I’d never use. 

What I love about this matte palette, is that all the colours are really pigmented. The colours are all complementary to each other, but they also work beautifully on their own too. The colours are perfect for creatinga polished ‘no make up make up’ effect. They blend really beautifully and it’s very quick and easy to create a smoky eye look. The shadows actually have a primer built into the formula. Which Becca say, gives you 12 hours of resistance to creasing and smudging. Now I’ve not tested for 12 hours but I can say that these shadows last very well, even on my oily eyelids! 

If you love the Urban Decay Naked Basic palettes, you love the Ombre Nudes Eye Palette. It gives you the performance of the Urban Decay palettes, but with better shades, added pigmentation and staying power. You can pick up the Ombre Nudes Eye Palette from Cult Beauty here for £33. I’ve been a bit distracted by shimmer palettes recently, so I’m excited to have another matte palette in my beauty arsenal.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig