Wednesday 30 March 2016

Convertible Lip & Cheek Color From Stila

I feel like the cream blusher trend comes around every single year and it’s not going to go away anytime soon. There is something so lovely about cream blusher in the Spring, it just feels so comfortable and fresh. This season the catwalks, it was all about applying bright blusher high up on the cheekbones. I couldn't think of a product that suits this trend more than the Convertible Lip & Cheek Color from Stila*. 

These blushers really get some rave reviews, so I was so excited to finally try them for myself. The blushers come packaged in a stunning round compact and the colours change depending on the blusher inside. The compact is decorated with the Stila logo and lots of pretty flowers. The compact is slim and small, inside you even get a mirror, so they are perfect for travelling.




The blushers are definitely warranted all the hype they receive! I've recently fallen in love with these Convertible Lip & Cheek Colors, they are just gorgeous cream blushers, which are incredibly pigmented! I don’t actually think I’ve ever seen so much pigment in a cream product before. Normally with cream blusher, you really need to load up your brush, but when I did that with these, I ended up looking like a cartoon. Luckily they blend beautifully, so I just needed a bit of dedicated blending with my foundation brush and I was good to go.

I'm quite prone to getting stuck in a blusher rut, but I’ve been playing with so many lovely shades. There are 13 different shades in total, but my favourites are Tulip (a bright pink), Lillium (a natural pink shade) and Gladiola (a orange/coral shade). The Convertible Lip & Cheek Colors retail for £16 each and you can pick them from Marks and Spencer. 






Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig