Monday 21 March 2016

An Intro To treaclemoon & Their Mobile App

I cannot believe that treaclemoon has taken so long to reach my radar. It's such a quirky, fabulous independent, British brand and I'm sad that it took me so long to try it. In short treaclemoon is a body and bodycare brand, stocking a whole host of bodycare products. They have body scrubs, shower gels, body butters and hand washes. What is lovely, is that all the products come in a ton of fabulous scents. There really is something for everyone, from 'The Lemonade Days' which is a citrus scent, to 'Marshmallow Hearts', to my personal favourite 'My Coconut Island'. The brand aims to not take life to seriously, a sentiment that treaclemoon is lost in the beauty world in 2016. 

I've recently been testing some treaclemoon products from the 'My Coconut Island' line. I have the 'My Island Coconut Body Scrub' and the 'My Island Coconut Bath and Shower Gel' - I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. I've mentioned before that I'm a complete coconut addict and I've felt like a walking coconut with this amazing duo. The products are creamy, they smell amazing and the best bit is that they are so cheap - prices start at £2.49 and you can pick products up in Tesco and Waitrose! I really do not think that these products look cheap, they actually look sophisticated and they would make a really nice gift.



Some pretty exciting news has recently dropped about the brand new treaclemoon mobile app! treaclemoon say that some of their best ideas have come from their customers. Even at the very start of their journey (in 2007) customers would post their ideas to treaclemoon, complete with colourful drawings. Lets face it, time has moved on from the letter, so treaclemoon have made a super easy app to turn YOUR ideas into concepts. The new mobile app is available both on Android and iOS, it allows you to create imaginative new products! You can choose the fragrance, pick a name and even design the bottle. 

Better yet, if you choose to share your ideas on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, you could win a prize in the monthly drawer. The prize could be as much as £100, but my personal favourite is the giant inflatable doughnut! Click here for more information about the app and visit the treaclemoon website to learn more about the brand. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig