Saturday 17 October 2015

My KIKO Haul

I’ve had my eye on KIKO for quite a while, I’ve watched release after release and I’ve slowly fallen in love with a lot of items. After much deliberation, I decided to treat myself and I did a little bit of shopping on KIKO’s website. I thought it would only be right to then share the haul with you guys, here’s what I picked up!







The Pigment Loose Eyeshadow comes in 16 shades and is a “highly concentrated loose powder eyeshadow with pure pigments and pearls”. You can see in the picture that this is a little pot of loose pigment, which you can use as an eyeshadow. After playing with this a little, I can safely say that this stuff is VERY pigmented. I need to find a way to use it, without getting myself in a mess. It is however, very blendable and you can build it up to be quite an extreme eye look! 

I’ve had my eye on this particular blush for quite a while, as it’s had quite a lot of blog coverage. It’s a special blush formula, which is a satin matte finish, which is a lightweight powder, which is very velvety and bouncy to the touch.  It comes in the most gorgeous golden packaging and the colour is very pigmented. 

These stick eyeshadows from KIKO get some pretty RAVE reviews, so I knew I had to have one in my collection. I actually added five different shades to my basket, but I ended up settling for ‘Golden Mauve’. They are rumoured to offer extreme hold, whilst providing blendable and intense colour – sounds amazing right? They come in a gorgeous matte black packaging and there are actually 32 different shades to choose from! 

This is another product that I’ve seen everywhere and I just could not resist. It’s a gorgeous iridescent colour, designed to add a gorgeous highlight. The bullet is a really great shape and size, it’s not too big, so it comfortable fits on your cheekbones. The formula is very creamy and it has a high percentage of pearl. It’s honestly such a really beautiful creamy texture, whilst still being easy to blend; I cannot wait to test it properly! If the pink shade doesn’t take your fancy, they do a gold shade too!

The second blusher I picked up is more of a traditional formula, it actually comes in six different shades, I opted for the shade ‘Pink’. The Colour Blush Veil is the most gorgeous backed blusher, which gives the most gorgeous radiant finish on the cheeks. It’s fantastic for giving a finish that gives you a truly glowing complexion! The compact of this is really tiny, so I can already tell it’s going to be great for travelling. 

These kinds of duo palettes are right up my street! This is a “highly pigmented compact eyeshadow duo” which comes in four colour combinations. The finish is buildable and the formula is really blendable. I choose the ‘Cream-Chocolate’ as it’s such a great everyday duo, it’s a great one for your handbag for midday touch-ups. 

This last item was actually a freebie and it’s beautiful, so I’m pretty chuffed! It’s a beautiful eye pencil which you can use both for the waterline and lash line. It’s the most buttery, soft texture which leaves a matte finish. The colour is so pigmented and it’s the most beautiful brown, purple hue. If you like the sound of these, they actually come in six different shades, so there are a few to collect.

I’m yet to properly experiment with these products, so I’d love to know what you think of them if you’ve tried them! Also if you have any KIKO recommendations, please leave them in the comments below, I feel another haul coming on… 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig