Wednesday 20 May 2015

Tanning With Green People #SpringHasSprung

When it comes to looking tanned in the summer, I think we all know that bathing in the sun is never the best idea. Not to mention, that in the UK, we never get the sun long enough to make it worth while. Luckily, bad tanning products are almost a distant memory. Now-a-days we have a whole host of fantastic products that can make us look sun-kissed, without the sun.

Green People are quickly becoming one of my favourite brands. Their products are made with the purest ingredients, without using parabens, alcohol or artificial perfumes. Green People recently sent me two of the self-tanning products which I've been giving a whirl.

The first is their Gradual Tan Moisturiser*. This one is a product you use daily to build up natural tan on your face and neck. It's obviously the perfect way to tan your face, as you don't have to exposure your delicate skin to the sun. It's packed with mandarin and orange which means it smells amazing (no biscuit smell!). It's not got a greasy texture, which means it hasn't aggravated my sensitive skin at all, so it's really win-win. 

The second is the Self Tan Lotion* which is one of Green People's organic products. This product gets some pretty rave reviews on the Green People website, so for once I wasn't scared to give it a go! This is scented with essential oils, including rosehip, geranium and sandalwood, which means again you don't have a horrible scent. I'm very pale, so I often worry that self-tan will leave me looking orange. However, this one gives a nice warmth to the skin, without appearing like a tangerine. 

I'd love to know more about what products you guys use for self tanning, I'm no expert on the concept, but the summer holidays are fast approaching! 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig