Tuesday 17 February 2015

Nailberry



This month Love Me Beauty had a whole host of Nailberry polishes to choose from. To be honest, I couldn't resist them and I filled my box up and waited for them to arrive. I opted for three colours; Baby Blue (here), Raspberry (here) and Grosielle (here).

Nailberry is a UK company formed by french born and raised Sonia Hully. She stands for four key pillars; quality, affordable, speed and hygiene, which are key aims for her brand. Nailberry polishes are created with a fantastic 4 free formula; free from Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and Camphor (by the way - they are also cruelty free).

The nail polishes come in a gorgeous square bottle, which has a simple white label on the front. The brush itself is a thin little brush, which I normally hate but it was surprisingly easy to use!

When products are free from all the nasties, I often expect there to be a drop in quality. However, the Nailberry polishes are really impressive. The first one I tried was 'Baby Blue' - a fabulous minty green pastel shade. I think you can tell a lot about a nail polish brand by the quality of a pastel shade. Let me tell you; it's really impressive. It wasn't streaky, it wasn't too thick and it was really pigmented. I moved onto Raspberry which just looked incredible on the nails and still performed impeccably.

I can see that I'm going to be addicted to this brand, which colour should I try next? You can buy them direct from Nailberry (here). 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig