Sunday 25 January 2015

My First EVER Perfume Repurchase

This might sound silly to some people, but I've never ever repurchased a perfume. I have a lot of perfumes and I use all different ones on a daily basis. So I've never actually finished a perfume in my life. 

However, the time has come to repurchase Marc Jacobs Dot! I've been saving my last little drop for ages now and I needed to have it in my life properly again. I was walking through duty free last week and the temptation to pick up a brand new bottle was too much. 

"I don't think there is ever a wrong time for a polka dot..." - Marc Jacobs

There is nothing I do not like about this perfume! First up is the polka dot bottle which reminds me of little ladybugs. I think it's such a lovely design and it's always had pride of place on my dressing table. The perfume itself is a blend of red berries, dragon fruit, jasmine, coconut water and orange blossom. With a base of vanilla, driftwood and musk. It's a lovely floral scent which I love!

If you haven't tried this, give it a sniff when you next go through a fragrance counter. It's just wonderful. You can pick up 50ml for just under £50 from Boots (link here).
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig