Friday 16 January 2015

Instant Radiance

No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter, £9.95

The No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter was hot on my wish list for a long time. Even though were heading into winter I still love highlighter and I use it every day! No7 makeup seems to know no bounds. They've gone from a boring high street brand to a company pushing the boundaries and creating amazing products. This highlighter is certainly no exception!

The highlighter comes in a stick form which you twist up. It's packaged in a cute beige tube with stunning silver details on the twist and the lid. For some reason I expected this to feel wet on the skin but it's actually quite dry. It's a formula that I can't quite describe. It's not wet like a liquid, it's not like a powder and it's not like a cream, but it's lovely. You simply sweep it onto the skin, it doesn't drag on your skin, it just applies effortlessly. You then just blend it in with your fingertips and you're good to go! I've applied this to my cheekbones, my nose and my eyebrow bone and it works well in each place.

This adds such a beautiful subtle glow to your cheeks which is perfect for this time of year. A little seems to go a long way, so I'm sure this will be around in my collection for a long time yet! 

Have you tried anything by No7 recently?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig