Friday 3 October 2014

Updating My Wardrobe for Autumn | Wish List








As the weather turns colder we're making our way into my favourite season of the year! I love Autumn, I love the fresh mornings, the fallen leaves and the cosy clothes. Shopping for Autumn clothes is one of my favourite things and I've managed to create quite a long list of things I need want. Today I thought I'd show you some of my favourite things on the wish list. 

I love the belted skater dress from New Look, the colours are really pretty and a bit different to something I'd wear in the summer months. I wear a lot of these kinds of dresses to work in the week. They are comfy but look smart. I love kimono's and I love the idea of wearing them through the colder months. This crochet kimono from New Look comes in a few different colours, including a Autumn friendly red. Another New Look find is this Butterfly Scarf, I love wearing different scarfs all year round but I don't have many in these colours. A good pair of boots is essential when the weather turns cold, I always find a pair in Topshop that I fall in love with. I love these 'Blighty Boots'! An alternative to the kimono would be these Lace Back Cardigan from Miss Selfridge, it's such a beauitiful colour! I don't change my handbag as much as I'd like too but I do like a good staple black bag for the winter. I love this Accessorize bag black it's got three different sections similar to the famous Zara Office City bag! Last but not least is this beautiful Owl Watch, I have such a soft spot for anything with owls on it and this is so cute! 

What do you tend to buy as the seasons change?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig