Friday 17 October 2014

So Susan Concealer Quad

So Susan Concealer Quad, £16.95

When I first saw this little quad of concealers I was quite excited! I thought the whole idea of it was really good and it would be fabulous as the seasons changed and my skin changed colour. However the execution of this product is a bit of a let down!

The quad comes in quite a cute sophisticated box, it has sweet illustrations on the box and it has pretty gold detailing which makes it feel quite expensive. However, when you take it out of the box, you come across a cheap plastic packaging. The stickers even stuck on the packaging straight, which may sound picky, but I think it matters.

Sometimes a product can look rubbish on the outside, but impress when you come to use it. However, for me the disappointment kept coming. The product is very thick and has quite a plastic texture to it. When you manage to work it onto the skin it's very dry and hard to work with. 

For me this product does not justify the price tag, there are a whole host of impressive products that don't cost £17! Have you tried this product? Did you like it? 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig