Friday 10 October 2014

More Brows | Review



More Brows Eyebrow Thickening Gel, £9

The More Brows Eyebrow Thickening Gel was part of my September Glossybox and I was eager to try it. 

The first thing you notice about this is the brush is very small, it's actually very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow brush. This makes it super easy to use as you can use it exactly where you need to. The formula is noticeable drier than any other eyebrow product I've used before. This means that you don't waste time or product wiping excess off the brush. Both these factors create a product that is really easy to use from the very beginning. You pick it up and it's just easy to use! The dry formula and brush means you also get less mess around your eyebrows, which can only be a good thing. The colour matches my browns really well and it gives you instantly better looking brows.

If you couldn't tell already, this is a winner in my books! I'm super happy to have this in my stash! It's a little more pricey than the high street versions of this, but if you happen to be a 'no fuss' kinda girl, this is for you! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig