Thursday 30 October 2014

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil | Review




Benefit Instant Brow Pencil, £15.50


Before I used the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil from Benefit, I'd only ever used brow pencils from the high street. I never really saw the point in spending more than £5 on a brow pencil, they are all the same right? 

That was until I bought this with some Birchbox points I'd saved up. There's something about this pencil that makes it dreamlike, I noticed it was different to everything else instantly. The pencil has the most beautiful formulation! The Benefit Instant Brow Pencil has very soft formula which means you can just gently brush it through your brows. It applies like a dream and it gives you natural looking brows in a flash. 

The pencil is double ended and on the other end of the pencil you get a spoolie. Again, I never thought there was a real difference between spoolies, but this one is fantastic. It has quite firm bristles which means it removes all the excess product really easily.

The Benefit Instant Brow Pencil comes in three shades, I actually have the darkest shade and it's a perfect match for my brows. It's the closest match I've ever had from a brow product in the past.


I've used this every single day since I bought it an it's safe to say I've been converted! My eyes have been opened to the high end market for brow pencils, there's now a whole world to explore!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig