Thursday 4 September 2014

Soap & Glory Heel Genius | Review


Soap & Glory Heel Genius, £5.50

The Soap & Glory Hell Genius foot cream is no new addition to the beauty world. In fact it's been around for quite some time. I've used this cream in the past, but I actually packed it away when we moved and we're still waiting to move in. So I'd been waiting to get it back out rather than buying a new tube. However, my feet were looking a little dire, I'd tried all my usual techniques, but they still needed some TLC. So when I was in Boots I decided to repurchase Soap & Glory Heel Genius and give it a whirl.

I'd completely forgotten how much I love this stuff! It's a very thick formula which definitely takes it's time to sink in, but it's worth the wait. Just chuck some socks over the top and let it do it's work! Afterwards your feet feel super soft and look better too!

It's a great product and £5.50 it's well worth having in your beauty stash! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig