Monday 5 May 2014

Origins Skincare Haul




When I run out of my Origins Clear Improvement Mask I knew that I couldn't be without it, so it was time to repurchase! I had been waiting for a good deal to come up and I could no longer resist the freebies. Last time I bought the mask I bought a travel size for £10, so buying the full sized mask for over £20 was a bit distressing! I've never spent so much on skincare, as it's just not something I've ever splurged on in the past. So I picked up the Clear Improvement Mask in the 100ml size. The other thing I bought was the Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner, I haven't actually read about this anywhere but I'd seen it in a few Instagram snaps and it sounded amazing, so I thought I'd give it a try! The rest of the stuff is all freebies which is fab! I got two bottles of the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask, and a bottle of the Make A Difference Plus moisturiser, which are all 30ml sizes. I also got a 15ml bottle of the Modern Friction Cleanser and a teeny tiny 7ml tube of the Clear Improvement Mask! I also got a couple of sachets and a tote bag, so I did pretty well!

Do you like Origins skincare? If so, what do you recommend?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig