Saturday 22 March 2014

Homeware Wish List | B&Q Summer Collection

I love looking at home ware and apparently you guys like reading my home ware wish lists so I’m back with another one, this time I have some picks from B&Q’s summer collection!

I know I just shared a whole wish list dedicated to cushions, but I could not resist including a couple more in the mix! First up is an absolute bargain, The Knot’s About You cushion is only £5 (here) and creates a heart out of knots. It’s in a neutral shade, so it’s perfect for using in almost any colour scheme. The other cushion in the mix is the Paris cushion, which is slightly more expensive at £13 (here) but it’s really, really cute. 

This Knitted Floor Pouffes have taken over my life, am I mental for being totally in love with these? I think they are super cute and they make fantastic seats when people come to visit! They are pretty darn expensive though, this one is £49 and it’s pretty much as cheap as they come! (HereThis little brown wicker basket with heart (here) is very simple and very cheap but it’s the perfect addition to any room! I’m in love with this little Vintage Glass Jar, (here) which retails for £8, I’m looking for little jars like this for various things all round the house. I want some for cotton pads and some to use as other storage jars. I love this set of three prints from B&Q (£10 here), they follow the same theme as the Paris cushion, with a purple colour scheme, but they are very sweet and would look lovely in my new bedroom! Finally I have picked out a really sweet Grey Stone Vase (£7 here) it’s a lovely colour and it’s very cute. It would be lovely with a big bunch of daffodils this time of year!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig