Tuesday 25 June 2013

FOTD - Benefit The Bronze of Champions



Today I wanted to try out my brand new Benefit makeup kit, The Bronze of Champions.
The best bit about this kit is that there is something for almost every part of the makeup routine. The only thing missing is the foundation and concealer, so for this I used the L'Oreal True Match foundation followed by Benefit's Erase Paste. For the rest of my routine I used the Benefit kit, starting with the eyes I used the 'bikini-tini' cream eyeshadow all over the lid. I then usd the powder eyeshadow in 'thanks a latte' in the crease and on the outer corner. I finished the eyes with They're Real mascara, which adds incredible length and volume. On the cheeks I added Hoola Bronzer (which is super pigmented) and finished with Watts Up highlighter on my cheekbones and the brow bone. Lastly I used the lipgloss, which added a cute nude shimmer! I can tell already that this kit is going to be a favourite for a long time to come!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig