Saturday 16 March 2013

Real Techniques Travel Essentials













































It's no secret that I'm a Real Techniques addict, today I'm talking about the Real Techniques Travel Essentials kit.

I'd been debating buying this for quite a while as since buying all my different brushes I've realised that it's quite difficult to choose which ones you need to survive when you travel. This kit is marketed to be almost everything you need for brushes and that you could do all your make up with three brushes. Inside the Travel Essentials box you get the 'essential foundation brush' which is said to build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation or concealer. The 'multi-task brush' for application of powder, blush, and bronzer, and lastly the domed shadow brush which has a tapered design to smoothly shade and define eyes. Also just like the Core Collection and Eye Starter Kit you get one of the brush cases which is super handy.

I was personally most excited by the multi task brush and the domed shadow brush as I don't think anything can replace my Expert Face Brush for foundation. Just like all the other Real Techniques brushes, I was not disappointed. They have such a fantastic quality and just work effortlessly, especially for someone who isn't the best make up applier in the world! I've been loving the domed shadow brush for applying my cream eyeshadow bases and then for applying my mac eye shadows on top. It's also great for applying concealer and blending it out. The multi task brush is great as I didn't have to take my powder brush, blush brush and contouring brush all home with me when we went house hunting, just this one. It really does perform all the jobs perfectly. I haven't yet used the liquid foundation brush for foundation but it performs so well for liquid concealer! 

This set is such a good little buy and each brush will be put to great use in my collection! I bought my set from Beauty Expert, they have free delivery and often have offers on the Real Techniques brushes, so my set only cost £15! Bargain for £5 a brush!














































Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig