Friday 29 March 2013

Etat Pur Micellar Cleansing Water



Todays review is the Etat Pur Micellar Cleansing Water.

"This light and fresh micellar water leaves the skin clean, soft and comfortable." 

I recently featured this product in an empties post and I was surprised to see I had not reviewed this yet. I'm a huge Micellar Water fan, my skin seems to love the formula of Micellar Waters and my skin feels beautiful after using them. After my No7 Beautiful Skin cleanser run out I decided to try this and I really enjoyed using it.

Like all other micellar cleansers you just apply this to a cotton pad and rub it all over the face. It removes all kinds of make up with ease and I just use two cotton pads and my face is then completely clean. It smells and tastes a lot less chemically than the No7 water I was using, which is nice, it feels a lot like your using a more natural product to cleanse with. The one issue I have is that it doesn't have a pump, it just means it all just pours out so you often end up with more than you need. It just means you end up wasting a lot more product than if you had a pump. It's a minor problem and it's a great product which I've clearly enjoyed using. It's left my skin feeling and looking very clear and it kept my skin almost spot free which is always a bonus!

190ml only costs £6.40 which I think is a pretty great price as it actually works out almost £3 cheaper than the No7 version. I'm definitely going to repurchase this when I've finished up other products!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig