Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Rimmel London Apocalips in Galaxy

 

Today I'm reviewing the amazing Rimmel London Apocalips in Galaxy.

I have a love-hate relationship with lipstick, I sit in awe of girls rocking a red lip and wish I could do the same. I just can't pull it off, I'm not sure whether I lack the confidence or whether it's because my lips are so small, but I just feel a bit silly in lipstick.

When I heard about the Rimmel Apocalips I headed straight to their Facebook store and picked one up in the presale. I chose galaxy which I would describe as a "your lips but better" shade, which is what I tend to go for. I was expecting to be disappointed, like I always am with lip products, but if you're a lipstick phobe like me, this is for you. The texture of these is really nice, they are not sticky or wet, they just apply and dry like you're wearing a moisturising lipstick which I love. I've applied it both with the applicator and a Real Techniques detailer brush and find them both easy to use. I don't think the shade looks out of place on me which is definitely a first for me and I enjoy wearing it! I'm definitely going to try out a few more shades and see if this fixes my fear of lip colour!




*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog