Tuesday 1 January 2013

December Favourites

November was definitely my month of trying new things, I finally got round to sorting through my stash and picking out the bits I've been wanting to try for a while! So here are the things I've been enjoying through this festive time!

Tangle Teezer: My best find of December by a long long way! The hype surrounding Tangle Teezer is well worth the product! I'm not someone who suffers with knotty hair and I've always just used a standard barrel brush! I then lost my hairbrush and caved to the hype of this. I first used it when I was really ill and had injured my neck and now I use it every single day, I can actually feel my old hairbrush snagging and pulling at my hair when I use it now. Don't hesitate if you're thinking about buying one of these, just do it! Full review here.

Paul Mitchell Finishing Spray: My second favourite product of December, if you've got the kind of hair that is still fly away and a mess even when you've sprayed hairspray, this is for you! My hair and fringe just never stays in place, this is like a mist that coats your hair and holds everything still! It's even great for adding volume! Full review here.





James Brown Photo Finish Volumising Mousse: I'm going to review this in full soon but it's a fantastic mousse product that you comb through wet hair and it adds amazing volume!

Sleek Contour Palette: Another product I reviewed this month, I love this so much and it's become my favourite face product! It's amazing the definition your face gains with a bit of contouring! Full review here.

Nuxe Reve de Miel: This product needs no introduction as it's a huge cult classic and it deserves all the hype, it's perfect for chapped lips that need a little TLC! Full review here

Barry M Rose Quartz: This is an amazing glitter dupe for my favourite Topshop polish in Adrenaline, it's the perfect pink glitter shade, not particularly festive but pretty all the same!

Last but not least is the Yankee Candle in Christmas Eve, it's just the perfect Christmas scent and it smells amazing! It filled my house with Christmassy smells all month long and Chris and I both loved it! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig