Thursday 29 November 2012

eightpointnine coffee

I've always been a big fan of Graze, I love the idea, I love the execution and I love the little treat week after week, so when I found out that eightpointnine had been invented, a kind of Graze box for coffee, I had to get involved. I'm sure I haven't failed to mention this, but Chris and I are big coffee drinkers and our coffee maker is probably our favourite possession.
We spend way too much money in Costa, so when we're saving money and making it ourselves, it has to be a good thing? So who are eightpointnine?

"Here at eightpointnine we believe that everybody deserves perfect coffee. We couldn’t stand the thought of anyone having to suffer bulk produced coffee, designed for a long shelflife and shared by 50 thousand other people. We provide a way for you to use our advanced , yet simple to use, flavour mapping technique to tell us how you like your coffee. We then, using only the finest, freshly roasted arabica beans, create a blend perfect for you. This is then sent right to your door as either beans or your choice of ground coffee at a frequency of your choosing."

It's exactly what it says on the tin, you choose the coffee, they blend it out for you and it arrives fresh to your door within 24 hours. You have two choices, you can chooses for eightpointnine to send you a random coffee every week or fortnight or you can actually have a blend especially made for you, according to your likes and dislikes! As you can see from the pictures below, Chris and I chose to spec out a coffee based on our coffee likes and dislikes and it arrived in a cute paper bag in a little Graze like box.

I have to say that it smelt AMAZING, it filled my house with the best coffee aroma I've ever smelt and tasted even better! It's definitely something Chris and I are going to keep as a fortnightly treat to ourselves!

A box of coffee costs just £5.89 including delivery, if you this code K54NKG8 you can try your first box for free and the second half price!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig