Tuesday 19 June 2012

MEMEME Lip Cream - China Rose



As you lovely followers know, I'm a complete newbie to lipstick. It's nothing I've ever dabbled in - I know! Anyway, recently MEMEME cosmetics had a very special offer on after reaching 10,000 Facebook followers! A Lip Cream and a Blush Box for a tiny £7. It's such an amazing offer, one that saved me a whopping £10.50. For my Lip Cream I chose this beautiful pink shade named China Rose!


MeMeMe state that the product has;

"Long-lasting lip colour enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E for luxuriously soft and alluring lips, with the perfect shade to suit every goddess. Lightly scented, this is a lovely touch of indulgence you'll want to treat your lips to again and again!"

I just LOVE the packaging, the products all feature different Grecian Gods on them and is packed in a slick black colour!

The Lip Cream is beautiful, its very smooth and soft and feels very nourishing! It glides onto the lips with out a problem and looks healthy and great!

It turns out that my failure with pink lippy is possibly down to having one that is a rubbish quality as I love it! I actually featured this on a FOTD post late last month if you want to see how it looks on the lips!


Add caption

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig