Monday 28 May 2012

New ELF for my collection


I have started a bit of a love affair with ELF, tempted weekly by their deals each weekend. I have to admit they are a bit hit and miss, but when they are good, they are very good! Anyway, a couple of weeks ago ELF did an offer on the Glossy Gloss, if you spent a certain amount you only paid £1 for the gloss. It was quite a high amount so a few of the BBS girls chipped in and brought the stuff all together to get the offer! I've become a bit obsessed with my eyebrows recently, I want them to be PERFECT. So I really wanted to try this Eyebrow Lifter and Filler. Now as I was saying, the products that tend to be VERY good with ELF are the professional/studio line. First of all, I LOVE the packaging! It's very sleek and nice. 


I picked up the Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in medium and ivory. Here's what ELF say about it;

"Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The “lift” pencil’s sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the “fill” pencil shades in the eyebrow to blend in the natural shape, fill in any sparse areas and define the lines.

Use the “lift” pencil’s sheer light-reflecting pigments as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape. Trace a curved line underneath the eyebrow and blend down into brow bone. Use the “fill” pencil to shade in the eyebrow, then blend into the natural shape of the brow for more defined lines."

I've found it really good for when I've been in a rush and I can't be bothered to sit with my Brow Zings kit and slave away! It was very handy for my night away when we headed to Abbey Road, didn't sleep and had to rush to get ready! It was actually really easy to use and blend! I normally just use concealer and a light eyeshadow on my arch so it's been nice to try something else!


The other thing I asked the lovely lady from BBS to order me was one of the Glossy Gloss' in Dragon Fruit. Here's the bio;

"Looking for ultra shine without the shimmer? Glossy Gloss is here! Our high shine, pigmented Glossy Gloss delivers a beautiful sheen and a rich tint of color to your pout. Great for wearing alone or over your favorite e.l.f. Cosmetics lipstick, lip pencil, or any lip color for a vivid gloss effect. The Vitamin E infused formula provides intense hydration and moisture, for lip pucker perfection!"

I am also trying to branch out into lip products; my lips are horrendously small and I've never used lipgloss/lipstick or even balms! So I thought I'd try this for the sake of a quid! It's actually a lovely colour, I love the brush and I can't wait to use it properly!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig