Sunday 15 April 2012

NOTD - Maxfactor Mini's addiction


I've wanted to try the Maxfactor minis collection of nail varnishes for a while now, they are raved about by fellow bloggers and I couldn't wait to get my hands on some.
The range is quite expensive I feel £3.99 for a mini nail varnish with only a few mls inside. It's quite expensive! Luckily they seem to have come down in price now, Superdrug have them for £1 off and Boots have them on offer 3 for 2 until Tuesday!

What I didn't know is that these few are actually limited edition pieces from the nailfinity range and are quite hard to get your hands on!

The good thing is that you really get what you pay for, the colours are amazing and the perform brilliantly! It actually got me wondering why I've never used the Maxfactor brand before, I'm sure it will creep into my make-up bag soon!

These three were another of my Swaps and I'm in love. The colours are just beautiful! 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig