Tuesday 15 May 2018

Four Spring Essentials from Sigma Beauty

For me, nothing beats a little makeup switch up, rummaging through my collection and picking out some new pieces to become my new essentials. As the warmer weather has been around a little more often recently, I’ve been trying to put together a little makeup look that is perfect for spring. I’ve really been falling in love with Sigma Beauty, so I thought today I would share four of my Sigma Beauty spring essentials. 



#1 – Battling Hay Fever Eyes
For the first year ever, I think I’ve been battling a little bit of hay fever, which means my eyes have been a little bit red and sore. So, I’ve really been counting on nude eyeliners, just to bring a little bit of normality to my eyes. The Sigma Beauty Inner Rim Brightener* is perfect as it wakes up tired eyes, whilst making them brighter, with a creamy kohl eyeliner, in thoughtful shades created for your inner waterline. I have the shade Final Touch, which is a very soft pink for a subtle brightening.



#2 – The Perfect Flush of Colour
I personally find blusher a little tricky in spring, as I want a flush of colour, without drowning my skin with too much pink! The Sigma Beauty Aura Powder Blush in Pet Name* for me, is really perfect, as it’s a pop of matte coral, without going overboard. It’s the perfect blush for adding a little bit of warmth and it’s beautifully pigmented! 



#3 – Making Lipstick A Little Simpler 
I can never quite get into the lipstick swing, as I quite frankly find it a bit hard to apply! However, I’ve recently been playing with the Sigma Beauty Power Crayon in Rubicund* and I’m in love! It’s one of the easiest ways to wear lipstick, as you simply twist-up the colour, pop it on and you’re good to go! It’s a lovely moisturising finish, but still gives you a pump of beautiful colour! I have the shade Rubicund, which is a lovely neutral, just bitten lip shade.



#4 – Add A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Finally, if you know me at all, you know I can’t live without a little bit of sparkle, so it’s no surprise that I’m in love with the Sigma Beauty Shimmer Cream*. It comes in a little pot and you just need to warm it up on the back of your hand, before dabbing it on to your face and body for a gorgeous glow. I have the shade Brilliant, which gives you a lovely beaming light, with pretty pink tones!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig