Monday 11 December 2017

Snow Ball Pigment & Glitter Kits | MAC Snowball Christmas 2017

Sometimes MAC collections can be a bit OTT for me, as when they release something that’s a little more neutral, I’m first in line to get my hands on it! This year’s Christmas collection is exactly that – a beautiful array of pretty shades, with the packaging all adorned with sequin details. It totally screams at my magpie tendencies and I knew I had to give something a whirl! The collection is said to be inspired by “the cool kids” who take full advantage of the festive season – from festive parties and soirees, to dancing to the beat and a bit of festive flirtation. The collection is said to help you dance right through to sunrise, whist still looking fantastic and revelling in the glitter details. The collection is all about glitter details, from pretty glitter snowflakes, to the aforementioned sequin adornment. 




The product I knew I had to try is the Snow Ball Pigment & Glitter Kits – I use SO many glitter pigments during the festive season, but I’ve never tried the products from MAC. So, I figured, as they’d wrapped them up so nicely, it was time to give them a whirl! The Snow Ball Pigment & Glitter Kits arrive in a mini makeup bag, which is covered in sequins. When you unzip the bag, you find three pretty mini pigments and glitters hiding inside.




There are two different shade variations, there’s ‘Gold’ and ‘Pink’. The Gold set is the one I have here and it includes the Vanilla Mini Pigment (soft ivory white), English Gilt Mini Pigment (bright champagne) and Gold Mini Glitter (sparkling chunky gold). The Pink version includes the Copper Sparkle Mini Pigment (smooth, high-shine copper), the Whisper Pink Mini Pigment (soft beigey pink with pearl) and the Pink Mini Glitter (which is bright pink).




Both of the sets retail for £25 each and they are strictly limited edition for Christmas time – once they are gone they are gone! I’m so happy with my pigment purchase and I can’t wait to properly use them over the festive period. I can’t lie to you, I already have my eyes on the Pink version to complete the collection! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig