Wednesday 13 December 2017

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 | Christmas 2017

I’m a sucker for anything from Hourglass and my bank account HATES me for it! When the latest Hourglass palette dropped, I knew I had to add it to my collection. I actually use the rest of my Hourglass palettes pretty much every day, so I knew this would be a worthwhile investment to make! For this year’s limited-edition palette, Hourglass have opted for a rose gold palette, which again is bang on trend. Let’s take a closer look… 




This year Hourglass have created another travel friendly palette, designed to give you everything you could possibly need when you’re on the road. The palette can take you from desk to dancefloor and has everything from blush to bronzer. If (like me) you collect the Hourglass palettes, you’ll be pleased to know that this Ambient Lighting Edit includes three brand new exclusive shades, plus three of their bestsellers.

First up, let’s take a look at the new shades! The first of the new shades is called Surreal Halo, which is a beautiful deep berry blush, blended with their Surreal Light powder – absolutely perfect for the Autumn season! Pure Effect is a pretty light pink, blended with a pink shimmer, which gives the skin a youthful glow. Last but not least, we have the Hypnotic Strobe Light, which is brand new strobing powder, in a lovely champagne shade.




On top of the new shades we also have Dim Light (neutral peach beige powder), Diffused Light (a pale yellow powder) and Luminous Bronze Light (a medium bronzing shade which adds a lovely warmth to the skin). As always, the lovely Hourglass powders are all infused with Hourglass’ Photoluminescent Technology – which has been designed to refract favourable light on the skin. This in turn gives your skin a soft-focus effect and leaves your skin looking beautiful! 

Despite the very hefty price tag (a whopping £59) I’m really pleased to have this beauty in my collection. I know it will get a lot of love and I will no doubt use it as much as last year’s palette. I really love that this year’s palette has a few more darker hues, which work really well in the colder months. If you’d like to add this to your collection, you'll have to search far and wide, but you still may find them in SpaceNK stores!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig