Wednesday 15 November 2017

Royal Court-Ure Collection | Red Carpet Manicure Christmas 2017

When you take into consideration that normal polish rarely lasts a day on my nails and my increasing laziness to paint my nails into consideration, it will be no surprise that I’ve literally become obsessed with gel manicures in the last six months. Red Carpet Manicure were actually the first ever at-home gel brand I ever tried and coincidentally, they were the world’s first to bring at-home gel polish to the market. Today I want to show you Red Carpet Manicure’s Royal Court-Ure collection*, which is brand new for the festive season!



It is really rare that I swatch an entire nail collection and fall in love with every shade, but that’s exactly what I did with this new release. The brand new Red Carpet Manicure Royal Court-Ure Collection has been inspired by all things regal, bringing lots of glitz to the table. If you’re anything like me and LOVE a glitter manicure, you are going to love these shades.



The collection has everything you need to unleash your inner prince or princess, from deep purples and royal blues. First up on the list we have ‘Divine Duchess’, which is a lovely opaque silver hue. ‘Palace Paparazzi’, is the shade you need when you want a festive red, featuring an opaque red glitter. ‘Crowned Jewel’ is a classic royal blue, which just looks lovely at this time of year! ‘Regal Renegade’ is my favourite from all the collection, featuring a wash of purple with shimmer running through it. Then we have ‘Heir Apparent’ which is a wash of bronze glitter and ‘Gowns and Crowns’ which is a lovely gold glitter – perfect for that statement accent nail! 



All-in-all it’s a collection that doesn’t disappoint the glitter fans amongst us, it will be perfect all winter long but also all year round – I personally feel that glitter never goes out of season! I absolutely love the Red Carpet Manicure at-home process, it makes gel nails really simple, with a quick five steps process to get from bare nails, to a beautiful gel manicure. I highly recommend checking out this lovely new collection and the Red Carpet Manicure range of gift sets, which all make amazing Christmas gifts! The Red Carpet Manicure Royal Court-Ure Collection is available now from the Red Carpet Manicure website, priced at £12.95 a shade!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig