Tuesday 28 November 2017

Gifts For Her Under £10 | Christmas Gift Guides 2017

Yes, I’m back with more Christmas Gift Guides! They are always some of my most popular posts of the year, so it only seems right that I bring them back in 2017! I have four huge Christmas Gift Guides this year, which will cross all different price points and a variety of different themes. So, brace yourself for lots of festivity and a bulk load of present suggestions! This first guide is focussed on gifts for her, which are all under £10 and there’s a real mix of beauty and lifestyle ideas. Let’s get started… 




For the stationery fan 
If the person you’re buying for is a bit of a stationery junkie, these gifts are the ones you need! I always think these kinds of gifts are good for the person who has everything! When I was in Kikki K recently I spotted the Mini Metals Stars Stocking Filler (£6 here) and I had to have it! It’s a gorgeous star shape box and when you open it up there are three metallic coloured metal stars inside! 

For journals and notebooks on a budget, I always head to Sainsbury’s! They have an amazing array of stationery and it’s all so damn cheap! I recently picked up this Make Things Happen Journal for less than a fiver and they always have loads to choose from. Another great option is the Superdrug Flutter 'Oh Hey' Green A5 Notebook* (£8, but currently £4 here) – you can’t get more trendy than a cactus themed design and it’s an absolute bargain. 




I can’t get over the Zoella This Is Your Year Desk Calendar* (£10 here), it’s my favourite piece in the whole Zoella range. It features a little wooden block, which is decorated with a simple ‘Z’, which you stand on your desk. You then have twelve beautiful bits of card, which each display a month calendar and an inspiring quote. Although not strictly stationery, I had to give a mention to the Zoella Cosy Vibes Mug (£8.50 here). The outside of the mug is white and is covered in little black polka dots. The front of the mug is finished with the words ‘Cosy Vibes’ which is written in a very pretty gold font. 

For the scent queen 
If the person you’re buying for is a bit of scent fan, the gift doesn’t have to cost the earth! The first thing I wanted to give a mention to is the ‘Bloom’ range from Superdrug. The range includes some gorgeous candles – my favourite is the Bloom Fig & Cassis candle* (£10, currently £5 here). It arrives in a really pretty box and the scent is gorgeous (floral jasmine, sweet coconut and berry amber). Another of my favourites is the Chiltern Country Luxe Ceramic Candle* (£10 here) – it arrives in a really pretty box and the casing is ceramic. The scent is a mix of amber, cedar, oud, jasmine, sparkling neroli and accents of cinnamon.




If perfume is more their thing, there are a couple of gifts that I’m loving this year! The first is the Superdrug Bloom Collection EDT Cofferet Giftset* (£10, currently £6 here), it’s a cute set from the same range as the candle, featuring three little rollerball perfumes – great for your handbag! Then we have The Fragrance Shop Twist & Spritz* (£10 here), these are a handy system for taking your favourite perfume on the go. Simply pick one of the 16 colours and fill it with your choice of scent! 






It really doesn’t get cuter than this Ghost The Fragrance 5ml Set* (£8 here). It’s the perfect little miniature for hanging on a tree or popping in a stocking! Normally with a tiny scent like this, you’d get just a standard spray vial, but this is actually a teeny tiny bottle, which looks just like the full size! The scent itself includes top notes of lily, white rose and Indian ambrette seed are heightened with smoked incense, jasmine and sandalwood, with base notes of spiced amber, musk and vanilla orchid. Inside the box, you even get a little nail polish, which is in a perfect nude hue – perfect for a fresh start to the new year. 



For nails that make a statement
For me nothing is much more important than my Christmas manicure, so it's always something I look to when I do my Christmas shopping! This year I have been OBSESSED with gel manicures, so it's no surprise that the SensatioNail Chrome Nail Powder* (£6 here) made the shortcut! I love how easy this is to create a manicure that is set apart from the rest! Next we have the Tanya Burr Tip Top Treats Set in Mulled Wine* (£9, currently £7 here) - it’s a fabulous little set which includes a double sided nail polish and a nail file – I love the ‘Mulled Wine’ colourway as it is perfect for this time of year. Another fabulous nail polish gift are the Mavala Mini Angels* (£5 each here) – they release these every year and feature a nail polish which has been gifted some wings. I just think they are really cute! 





For the makeup obsessive
If your gift recipient loves makeup, these gifts are great little stocking fillers. I was damn excited by these Real Techniques Mini Ornaments and I’m sure lots of beauty fans will be there with me! Miracle Sculpting Sponge Ornament* (£6 here) which arrives in a pretty pyramid with the Miracle Sculpting Sponge hiding inside. My last makeup related gift idea is these Studio London Contouring Crayons from Superdrug (£6, currently £3 here). Inside the box you get a trio contouring crayons.




For the pamper expert 
I always include something from KORRES in my Christmas Gift Guides, as they always have some amazing little sets. This year I’m in love with the KORRES Oh Little Stars Gift Set* (£10 here), which includes a quartet of KORRES’ most popular and best-selling products! There are two shower gels and two body milks packed inside.  The same goes from Burt’s Bees, who are fabulous at coming up with little sets, which make great stocking fillers. The first thing I have is the A Bit of Burt’s Hanging Ornament* (£6.99 here), which this year, is finished with the year, which I think makes a lovely touch. Inside each of the hanging ornaments you get a Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, which is paired with either a Hand Salve or a Cuticle Cream. My other favourite gift is the Burt’s Trio Tin* (£9.99 here), which has three different flavours of the Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balms – original, Wild Cherry and Pomegranate! 




For bath time, I can’t get enough of the REN Moroccan Rose Bath Oil Stocking Filler* (£10 here). The pretty little box contains REN’s best-selling Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil, or you can also get a version with the Atlantic Kelp & Microalgae bath oils – a great excuse to relax on Boxing Day after the Christmas Day mayhem! The Bronnley Apple Cinnamon Soap Bauble* (£6.50 here) is a great addition to bath time too, including the festive apple and cinnamon scented soap in a bauble shaped tin. I loved these little baubles last year, so I’m so glad they’ve bought them back again! Finish the pamper session with the Green People Spice & Root Hand Cream* (£7.95 here), which arrives in a sweet festive red box. The hand cream is a powerhouse for dry, chapped hands, infused with a spiced citrus aroma from Ginger & Lemongrass.

The last thing I wanted to mention here are the Invisibobble Tea Party Spark* and Golden Adventure* sets. These are fabulous traceless hairbands from Invisibobble, which have been released in special colour ways for Christmas time. Tea Party Spark is finished with rose gold glitter and as you’d expect, Golden Adventures features golden glitter. 




For skincare addicts 
For skincare fans Caudalie are back with their Christmas crackers, the Caudalie Hydration Essentials Cracker* (£10 here) includes the Vinosource S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum (10ml), the Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (15ml) and a mini 30ml Micellar Cleansing Water. It’s the perfect table cracker, or stocking filler – depending on how generous you’re feeling! The Balance Me Illuminate Me Gift* (£10 here) is one of my favourite gifts in this whole guide. The brown paper styled Angel contains a 10ml travel size of the Radiance Face Oil, which is just a lovely little gift. The last thing I wanted to mention was these cute Mad Beauty Minnie Mouse Sheet Face Masks* (£3.50 here). The Minnie face mask of course looks like Minnie Mouse when you put it on, but is also infused with calming rose water – perfect for Disney fans who need a little pick me up!






Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig