Tuesday 19 September 2017

Three To Try From Comfort Zone

Ever since my trip to Aqua Sana with Comfort Zone, I’ve become utterly obsessed with their brand! Comfort Zone’s whole ethos runs on three clear things: skin, science and soul. They don’t just want to supply skincare, they want their products to be a way of life. Comfort Zone believe that the key to happiness is living a holistic, soulful, healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Their beautiful skincare, which is backed up with advanced science-based research, is just one area they think we should focus on!




Comfort Zone obviously believe in looking after the skin and they are really on-top of the ingredients they put inside each formulation. It’s really important to them that they only use the finest ingredients. They also actively replace ‘bulking’ ingredients, such as silicones, with nourishing oils and butters. The Comfort Zone skincare products are split into 12 different lines, each of which have their own list of unique benefits. I’ve been testing lots of products over the last few months and I’m here to share my favourites with you – although I have to admit – it’s really hard to narrow it down! 

Let’s kick things off with the Tranquillity line, which is by far my favourite of everything I’ve tried! Purely because this line is all about battling stress and let’s be honest, who doesn’t need help in that department! It will be no surprise to you guys that stress is the top psychological concern in 2017. So Comfort Zone are really passionate about keeping stress under control, with the aim of stopping stress triggers becoming constant or excessive. Tranquillity is all about taking “time for me” – using the aromatic Tranquillity blend in the heart of every product.




As someone who is always super stressed, it will be no surprise that two out of three products in this post are from the Tranquillity line – I just can’t get enough! First of all, we have the Tranquillity Oil*, which is a beautiful bath and body aromatic nourishing oil. It is a lovely blend of seven oils: amaranth, cedarwood, sweet orange, rose, sandalwood, geranium and vetiver. Simply pop some of this in a bath, or use it in the shower – when it mixes with water it transforms into a milky fluid. As you can imagine, it’s fantastic alleviating the state of stress and tension, so I like to use it at the end of the day as a body treatment. 

My other favourite product is the Tranquillity Candle*, which carries the same beautiful scent as the oil, but in a lovely candle form! I don’t even have to light this beauty, just having it at the side of the bed fills my room with a lovely scent and keeps me feeling stress free. The packaging of this candle is just gorgeous and it burns for a whopping 55 hours!




The other range that I’ve enjoyed trying is the Essential Line, which is made for those of us with really sensitive skin. It aims to take all the fuss out of cleansing and exfoliating routine, offering products that are specifically designed for daily use! All the products in the Essential Line can gently remove all impurities without altering the skin barrier. I’m always first in line to try a new micellar water, so the Essential Micellar Water* was on my list to try first! It’s a lovely cleansing water, which you can use on your face, eyes and lip. It’s incredibly light and it clears and purifies, without the need for rinsing.




As you can see by my picture above, the Comfort Zone range is absolutely huge, so there really is something for everyone! I highly recommend checking out this Italian brand – prepare to be wowed! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig