Wednesday 7 June 2017

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation | Find Your Shade

Lancôme’s Teint Idole Ultra Wear line is a whopping 20 years old this year and so to celebrate, Lancome are doing something pretty special! In celebration of their 20th anniversary, Lancôme is showing that anything is possible, by reinventing the Teint Idole Ultra line. For 2017, Lancôme have taking their Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation and changed it to become Teint Idole Ultra Wear*. Let’s get the details…




As part of the reinvention, Lancôme have given the foundation a new bottle and the high coverage formula is now available in 40 shades. The bottle is more chic than it has ever been – featuring a glass bottle which lets the shade of the foundation shine through. The bottle is finished with black lettering and finished with a glossy lid. The top of the lid is something a little bit special, featuring a golden Lancôme emblem. 

You simply pump out the foundation, which is quite thick and creamy in formulation. It’s so really quite heavily perfumed, which may or may not be your thing. Of course the most exciting thing is that this foundation is now available in 40 shades, which means you can find your perfect shade. The Lancôme PR team sent me to the shade finder website, which made it really easy to find my perfect shade. I opted for 007 Beige Rose – which is the lightest shade – it’s very fair and it’s very pink! It was actually perfect for me before I went on holiday, now it’s just a tad to light to match my tan. 




The foundation is very easy to apply – I’ve used both a brush and a beauty blender to apply it. Both tools left my skin looking radiant and velvety, without looking thick or cakey on the skin. The true selling point of this foundation is that it builds up to whatever you want it to be, I’ve applied a little for work days and a lot for photoshoots, without destroying that pretty radiant finish. I’ve worn it in the sun and I’ve worn it in the rain, whatever the weather it hasn’t let me down! I highly recommend checking out the large palette of shades to find your match. It’s a fairly pricey foundation, as you’d expect from Lancôme, but it’s a well worth the price tag. Here’s to 20 more years of uninterrupted success for this lovely foundation.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig