Friday 16 June 2017

Eau So Cute | The new scent from Mary Kay

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have spotted me get really excited about the new fragrance from Mary Kay. I give Mary Kay a lot of airtime here on Hope, Freedom, Love and I am increasingly impressed with their products. I’ve tried a lot of their makeup products and the quality, formulation and packaging are just beautiful. So, it’s safe to say that I’ve come to expect good things from the brand, but the new Eau So Cute Eau de Toilette* tipped me over the edge!




The eau de toilette arrives in a gorgeous mint green box, which is covered in polka dots. I mean seriously, people who know me well, would say this is just made for me! I was already blinded by the mint green light, when the bow shaped bottle fell out and stole my heart! Yes, the bottle is actually bow shaped! Both ends of the bow are bright pink and the middle is white with more polka dots. You pop off one of the ends to reveal the spray inside, I’ve never seen anything quite like it!




As the packaging is so sickly and cute, I was half expecting a scent to match! However, I was quite pleasantly surprised, yes it’s sweet but it’s also quite fresh, which makes it really easy to easy to wear! The scent opens with a sweet floral scent (with notes of icy pear, sweet almond blossom, Italian bergamot and neroli), the middle is more floral (with notes of freesia, pink peony, daisy and cyclamen) and the base is creamy (thanks to notes marshmallow musk, cedarwood and sandalwood).




All-in-all it’s a really nice scent, it would be perfect to any lady that you need to find a gift for this summer. Mary Kay say that it’s created for the chic and spontaneous woman, who is energetic, playful and enjoy making memories! How lovely! If you want to get your hands on it, it’s very reasonably priced at just £25 for 30ml – it is however limited edition, so if you want it move quickly to the Mary Kay website
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig