Thursday 1 June 2017

That perfect Spring glow | Tanya Burr Cosmetics

Nobody needs reminding that I’m a complete highlighter addict (especially not me who needs to justify a new highlighter somewhat regularly). There’s just something about highlighters I just can’t resist and the Cheek Illuminators from Tanya Burr (£6.99 each here) were next on my hit list!




The Tanya Burr Cosmetics Cheek Illuminators were released in August last year, as part of Tanya’s ‘Glow Your Way Collection’. The collection aimed to give you everything you needed to glow throughout the winter months, featuring a Face Illuminator, a Body Illuminator and three of these pretty Cheek Illuminators. The Cheek Illuminators arrive in pretty rose gold, plastic packaging, which doesn’t feel like it’s going out of fashion anytime soon! They are simply finished with the Tanya Burr Cosmetics logo and the name of the product, in her now iconic font. 




When you pop off the lid of the product, you are greeted by a cream highlighter, which you can twist up at the bottom of the bullet – super handy! The size of the highlighter is perfect, it’s big enough to sit perfectly on top of your cheekbones, but not so big that its hard to fit on the brow bone. The three shades of the Cheek Illuminators are tuned to different skintones, meaning that you’re bound to find something that suits your skin. I have two out of three colours here – there’s ‘Golden Girl’ which is a pretty bronzed/golden hue and ‘Forever Summer’ which is the perfect pop of pink. You can see by the swatches below, that the colours are actually very pigmented – giving you a lovely glow on the skin in just a couple of swipes. I’m personally quite pale, but both of these hues work perfectly on my skin – I just use less of the ‘Golden Girl’ shade. 




I can already tell that I’m going to get a lot of wear out of these shades this Spring. Whether I’m feeling a pretty pink look, or something more bronzed, I have the perfect highlighter to match! The best part about these is that you can just pop them in your handbag, then you always have the perfect product to glam up your look. You can pick up the Tanya Burr Cheek Illuminators from Superdrug (here) or Feel Unique (here)
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig