Thursday 4 May 2017

10 Pink Lipsticks To Try This Spring

I’m making a conscious effort this spring/summer to make the most of my lipstick stash! It’s amazing how quickly you can get overwhelmed with your collection, before you know it you just have the same things on rotation and lots of things get neglected! So this season I’ve picked out my 10 favourite pink hues, which are all taking pride of place on my dressing table. The aim is to ensure that they all get lots of love, enabling me to switch up my look everyday. If you’re looking to do the same with your collection, it’s time to get stuck into this list! 




Clinique Crayola Chubby Stick in Melon 
This edit will feature a lot of 'famous' beauty products and I'm starting with a biggy! As soon as the Clinique Chubby Sticks were released, I was immediately obsessed. I always picked up the free samples in magazines, stalking the shades I didn't already have. When the Clinique Crayola lineup was released earlier this year and I couldn't resist treating myself! I picked up the crayon box with all the shades and I’ve actually been doing a good job at rotating around all the shades. However, I have to say that Melon is up there with some of my favourites – I love that it’s a sheer wash of colour that you can apply on-the-go. 

Estée Lauder Pure Colour Love Lipstick in Naughty Nice (210)*
The new Pure Color Love collection from Estée Lauder was released very recently and it's safe to say that it has sent waves of excitement around the beauty industry. The collection of high-impact lipsticks are available in a huge array of colours and formulas. The Naughty-Nice (210) lipstick is part of the Ultra Matte collection, which boasts a rich matte formula, in a bold colours. I LOVE everything about this collection, from the formula, the to packaging and the bullet – I’m totally sold! 




Paul & Joe Lipstick in shade 212*
Paul & Joe are one of my biggest makeup love affairs, so it wouldn’t be an edit if I excluded them! The whole business model of Paul & Joe allows you to pick your favourite case and match it to your favourite lipstick. It encourages a totally customisable experience, which a lot of people love (me included). Shade 212 is the perfect pick and I love this case which gives it a lovely girly feel. 

By Terry Click Stick in Flirt Affair (7) 
If you missed my love affair with these last year, I’m here to fill you in! By Terry revolutionised the lipstick market with the Click Sticks, offering a "all-in-one hybrid formula" which has the precision of a lip liner, but the comfort of a lipstick. The bullet is totally unique and allows you to click up the lipstick as and when you need it! is described as a "water-droplet" shape, it's not too big and it's not too small, it just makes application a dream. Flirt Affair is bright fuchsia pink, which is perfect for when you want to make a statement! 




Avon True Colour Supreme Nourishing Lipstick in Rose*
I cannot get over how pretty the Avon True Colour Supreme Nourishing Lipstick is! I am utterly in love with the marbled bullet, which is so pretty! These are a new release from Avon which combines the technology of Avon’s best selling lipstick, which the nourishing properties of a balm. There are 12 different shades available and I’m particularly in love with ‘Rose’ – it is intensely creamy, whilst being rich in colour. The marbling is caused by the addition of jojoba oil, honey and beeswax – which creates ribbons in the lipstick. 

The first five lipsticks are swatched here below, from top to bottom we have: the Clinique Chubby Stick in Melon, the Estée Lauder Pure Colour Love Lipstick in Naughty Nice (210), the Paul & Joe Lipstick in shade 212, the By Terry Click Stick in Flirt Affair (7) and the Avon True Colour Supreme Nourishing Lipstick in Rose.




Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Rosa*
The Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks have a lot of fans in the bloggersphere and rightly so! These beautifully packaged matte lipsticks offers a full-coverage, intense colour, which sets and holds for up to six straight hours of continuous wear. I can’t really pull off these types of pale pink colour, but I thought it was only right to include one in this edit. The best bit about ‘Rosa’ is that it won’t bleed or transfer on the lips. The addition of Vitamin E and avocado oil means that the lips stay hydrated.

Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Posh Pink*
Mary Kay have seemingly come out of nowhere and have knocked my blog for six – I absolutely love this American brand! The True Dimensions Lipsticks look ordinary when they arrive in the box, but when you unpack them, they are pretty damn special! These swishly packed products offer fullness, plumpness and firmness, all with a sheer wash of colour. The formula is buttery and smooth, which is perfect for this time of year, when you just want something comfortable to wear. Did I mention that I’m in love with the packaging?! Swoon! 




Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry*
If you’re a beauty fan, I very much doubt you need me to introduce you to the ColorBurst line from Revlon! These balms have been around for longer than I can remember and they get a lot of love! The line up includes glossy finishes, but also matte balms, such as Sultry, which I’ve included in this edit! The ColorBurst Matte Balms are well loved for their lightweight texture, which stains the lips. I love that they are a retractable chubby crayon – meaning that I don’t need to carry around a sharpener with me! 

Lancôme Juicy Shaker in Berry Tale
I don’t think the Lancôme Juicy Shakers need much introduction to beauty fans! I was completely sucked into the hype last year and I’m chuffed that these are still some of my favourite products. Simply shake the mini cocktail to distribute the beautiful formulation. Berry Tale is the perfect berry pink and it’s utterly wearable, no matter the weather! 

Estée Lauder Estee Edit Coconut Oil Infused Lip Gloss in Coco Blush*
I had to include Coco Blush, purely thanks to its innovative design! I’ve never seen anything like it! The super cool, circular design allows you to squeeze the sides to distribute the colour out the top! It’s not just novel and cool – thankfully the formulation inside is also beautiful. It’s a pretty glossy finish, which is perfect for this time year! 



The last five lipsticks are swatched here above, from top to bottom we have: the Estée Lauder Estee Edit Lipstick in Coco Blush, the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Rosa, the Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Posh Pink, the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry, the Lancôme Juicy Shaker in Berry Tale. 

I would love to hear about your favourite lipstick from this edit (or your own personal favourite) in the comments below! Are you a pink fan? Or do you opt for coral hues?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig