Wednesday 15 February 2017

The Ultimate Makeup Solution For Sensitive Eyes | La Roche-Posay RESPECTISSIME

When it comes to my beauty routine, there isn’t much I enjoy more than slapping on my mascara. There is something so fantastic about transforming my eyelashes – I just love taking them from dreary and sad, to something voluminous and full-impact. I’m blessed that I take any mascara off the shelves and test to my heart’s content, but sadly lots of women out their don’t have the same luxury. For those suffering from sensitive eyes, lashing on the mascara can cause nothing but pain and discomfort for the rest of the day.



For over 40 years, La Roche-Posay has been creating skincare products especially formulated for sensitive skin. Now they’ve turned their attention to eyes, mixing makeup and skincare to create RESPECTISSIME. The brand new RESPECTISSIME range offers protection and tolerance, rolled into cosmetics, so that anyone can enjoy the benefits of mascara! The new range features three mascaras, all which have been through rigorous tolerance testing. The range is perfect for contact lens wearers or for those who suffer with irritated eyes. The mascaras only use purified pigments and are nickel-controlled to avoid any eye or skin irritation. The mascaras even have an anti-tears formula, which stop the eyes from reacting or running after applying the mascara.



I’ve tried a few ‘sensitive mascaras’ in the past and I’ve found them to be a little bit lackluster, but I have to say that I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the RESPECTISSIME Extreme Volume Intense Mascara*. It’s simple packaging hides an exciting formula, which gives your lashes a volumised boost in just one coat. It’s jet-black and offers drama to your lashes, in an easy-to-use, clump-free formulation. The mascara is fragrance-free and paraben-free, specially strengthened and volumise lashes, without weighing down the lashes and causing discomfort! I’m a huge fan of this!



When you’re done with your makeup, you can use the brand new RESPECTISSIME Eye Makeup Remover*, which is also designed for sensitive eyes. The bi-phase formulation is activated by shaking the bottle – pop some on a cotton pad and wash away even waterproof mascara with ease! It’s far more effective than some of the other micellars I’ve used on my eyes, instantaneously melting away the makeup and removing all traces of mascara and eyeshadow, without irritation. 



I think it’s safe to say that I’m truly blown away by this new RESPECTISSIME range. I’m a huge fan of La Roche-Posay, so I’m really glad that this new range is just as good as all the other products I’ve tried. As I mentioned, there are three different mascaras – the Multi-Dimensions Mascara (£16 here), the Waterproof Mascara (£16 here) and the Extreme Volume Intense Mascara (£16 here). The Eye Makeup Remover retails for £11 and is available here. The new range is available right now, you can pick it up from Boots and Escentual.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig