Wednesday 12 October 2016

ZOEVA Pink Spectrum Blush Palette

I've wanted to try ZOEVA makeup for longer than I can remember, so I was delighted to feature the Pink Spectrum Blush Palette* in my Autumn Edit this year. Blusher is something that scares me a little, it's funny how I'll drench myself in highlighter, but blusher is something I'm still a little sketchy with. Nevertheless, it's a product that I'm starting to experiment more and more with. The Pink Spectrum Blush Palette is exactly what the name suggests - a palette filled with pink blushers which have something from each end of the spectrum.



The Pink Spectrum Blush Palette arrives in the most classic black cardboard packaging, it's protected by a secondary black sleeve which is printed with rose gold lettering. It really is something that just made me feel a little weak at the knees. The excitement doesn't end with the packaging, as when you lift the lid you're greeted by four beautiful blusher shades. As I already mentioned, the colours in this palette range from light pink hues, to intense pink finishes. Each of the ZOEVA shades are named by a number/letter combination, so inside the palette we have; PK010 (apricot pink nude), PK020 (pale powder pink/peachy beige), PK030 (muted rose/mauve) and PK040 (deep pink).

The colours inside the palette are really pigmented, you don't need a lot on your brush to get a lovely flush of colour on the cheeks. Both the matte shades and shimmer powders both blend beautifully, giving you that natural pop of colour for any makeup look. The formulas are enriched with Vitamin E and are created without parabens, mineral oils, perfume and phthalates. 



Above you can see all the shades swatched on my arm - from top to bottom we have; PK030 (muted rose/mauve), PK040 (deep pink) PK010 (apricot pink nude) and PK020 (pale powder pink/peachy beige). ZOEVA describe the palette as the "ultimate essential for a natural-looking, radiant complexion" and I do not disagree. It's such a versatile palette that I'm not sure I could live without it now. It's going to be a palette that travels the world with me, as it's that perfect size and weight for my makeup bag. The best bit is that the palette only costs £15 - it's an absolute BARGAIN! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig