Wednesday 5 October 2016

Lipstick Has Been Reinvented | By Terry Click Sticks

If I had to pick a launch that everyone is talking about, it would have to be these By Terry Rouge Expert Click Sticks*. If you're thinking "wow another lipstick" think again, because everything you think you know about lipstick is about to change. As I previously mentioned, I really think these By Terry Click Sticks revolutionise the lipstick market. Coming from somebody who "doesn't do lipstick" even me writing about these is a big deal, so me being blown away is something I never expected to happen. 



Let's get stuck into the details of these beauties! The By Terry Rouge Expert Click Stick Lipsticks are currently exclusive to Space NK. They are packaged in the classic By Terry purple packaging, finished with silver lettering. The bottom of each Click Stick is coloured with the colour of the lipstick and the number of the shade. As the name suggests they feature an innovative packaging style which is unlike anything I've ever seen. You click the silver bit on the bottom of the lipstick and the perfect amount of lipstick pops out the top. It's a logistical nightmare for people like me who like to photograph the shades, but you can just about see the colour popping through on the picture above. Photography aside, I love the whole click system, it makes the lipstick easy to apply and it means you can't accidentally break the bullet or smudge it in the lid. 







I've come to expect nothing less that luxury from By Terry and luckily the Click Sticks do not disappoint. The formula is described as an "all-in-one hybrid formula" which has the precision of a lip liner, but the comfort of a lipstick. The bullet is described as a "water-droplet" shape, it's not too big and it's not too small, it just makes application a dream. I suspect that is why I love these lipsticks so much, it's just a no-fuss approach from start to finish. They have a beautiful balmy texture, which is both hydrating and long-lasting on the lips. The Click Sticks are available in a whopping 25 shades, which include everything you could possibly need. From nudes, to oranges, to purples, to bright pink, to red - they have something for everyone. 

I've been lucky enough to try shade 6 'Rosy Flush' and shade 7 'Flirt Affair'. Rosy Flush is a pretty light pink nude and Flirt Affair is bright fuchsia pink. I've swatched them both for you below - Rosy Flush is on the left and Flirt Affair is on the right. 



The By Terry Rouge Expert Click Stick Lipsticks are currently exclusive to Space NK, so you can pick them up in store or online for £24.50 each. They are 100% a premium product, but I suspect as soon as you swatch these in store, you'll be in love forever. 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig