Tuesday 30 August 2016

New Color Tattoo Shades from Maybelline | AW16

Let's be honest the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows from Maybelline need no introduction in the bloggersphere. These little cream eyeshadow pots get a lot of love and rightly so! The Maybelline Color Tattoos was my first ever introduction to the cream eyeshadow world. When I first tried this product I was a student in Southampton and I had a very small amount of money to spend on makeup. I struggled to find a product on the high street market that made me fall in love with cream eyeshadow, until I popped one of these into my basket. 




This product is dreamlike, we're talking high pigmentation, a creamy formulation and long-lasting hold whatever the weather. When you consider that these eyeshadows cost less that £5 a shade, they often outperform products that are a lot more expensive. Many bloggers (me included) flocked to buy these eyeshadows in every shade and I've already seen the excitement rolling around Twitter that there are now two new shades for everyones collections.

'Breathless*' and 'Fantasy*' bring the Maybelline Color Tattoo lineup to a total of 20 different shades. The new shades are part of Maybelline's Autumn/Winter makeup release and they are the perfect everyday neutrals for any makeup obsessive. Both the new shades have glitter running through them, making them perfect for nights out and parties. Breathless is a gorgeous creamy beige hue, whilst Fantasy is a taupe-brown shade. I've swatched these for you below, Breathless is on the left and Fantasy is on the right. 

If you've never tried the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows you need to give them a whirl. The new shades are already available, so you can get your hands on them right now! Pick up Breathless here and Fantasy here. If you're interested in some of my other favourite shades, I'm a big fan of Pink Gold, Eternal Gold and On & On Bronze




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig