Tuesday 24 May 2016

ESPA Enter The Micellar Market

I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a big fan of ESPA, if you missed my brand focus earlier this year, you should check it out here. I've tried lots of different products from ESPA, but one thing I'm yet to try is a cleanser. ESPA have recently announced that they are joining the battle in the micellar market, with their latest launch their Purifying Micellar Cleanser*.




I use another micellar water as part of routine every day, so I'm always interested to try the latest products in the micellar market. The ESPA Purifying Micellar Cleanser works exactly like the other products on the market. It's packed with plant actives and essential oils, creating a non-rinse cleanser. ESPA say the product will streamline your skincare routine, swiftly cleansing your makeup whilst leaving your skin feeling conditioned.

The formulation itself is 99% natural, using ingredients that leave your skin feeling fresh and clear. The micelles are blended with coconut and sugar-derived cleansers, which remove impurities and make-up without rubbing, which we all know is important to avoid. There is also Organic Rosewater, Witch Hazel and Chamomile Essential Oil, which are ingredients that naturally soothe skin, leaving it feeling calm.

To use the Purifying Micellar Cleanser you simply place a cotton pad over the clever pump, you press down on the pump to soak the cotton pad. I've found that I need two pumps to successfully remove my makeup. You just sweep the pad across your face and neck, to remove your makeup with ease. If I compare this formula to others on the market, it feels special. It does not feel just like water, in fact it feels thicker and you can definitely feel the addition of the essential oils in the formula. The Purifying Micellar Cleanser feels incredibly soft and gentle on the skin, it doesn't feel harsh at all.

The funny thing is, I was really happy with the other micellar cleanser I was using, but the Purifying Micellar Cleanser just upped the ante. Of course the Purifying Micellar Cleanser is from the premium market, priced at £24 it's 5 times the price of the alternatives I've been using. I do feel like this adds something new to the micellar market, if you've struggled with other products being too harsh, you might want to give this beauty a try! It will be released on Monday 30th May on the ESPA website.




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig