Friday 20 May 2016

Baby Serozinc | Travel Friendly Skincare

Sound the alarm, baby Serozinc* is now available right here in the UK! Look at that teeny tiny bottle of Serozinc, isn't it cute?! I'm a sucker for mini toiletries, so when I saw the news that Serozinc was now available in miniature size, I knew I'd have to have a few in my stash.



In case you've been living under a rock, Serozinc is a toning mist that you spray onto your skin after cleansing. Many bloggers (including myself) give this beauty 'cult' status, for a long time it was impossible to get hold of, but luckily Escentual stock it here in the UK. Serozinc is a very simple formula, made with just three ingredients; La Roche-Posay’s ultra-soothing thermal spring water, healing zinc sulphate and astringent sodium chloride. These three ingredients are put together, to create a solution which target blemishes and oiliness. I use Serozinc every morning and evening after cleansing, I literally can't be without it! When I cut it from my routine, I notice a real difference. When I do use it, it helps my skin stay oil free all day long, which is a big ask when you have greasy skin. It also does a great job at keeping breakouts at bay and minimising the appearance of pores.

I travel a lot and as I'm a bit of a makeup and skincare fanatic, my travel toiletries can quickly get a bit out of hand. So I try to keep my travel bottles as small as possible, just so I can save weight in my suitcase and give me more room in my bag for shopping! Until now Serozinc was one of those items that I had to travel with in it's full sized form. The full sized bottle takes up a lot of room, so you have no idea how happy I am to have this new 50ml size!

Serozinc is currently exclusive to Escentual (one of my favourite beauty sites), the full size (150ml) retails for £8.50 and the mini (50ml) retails for £4.50, you can buy them both here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig