Wednesday 27 April 2016

The Strawberry Swirl Kit from Laura Geller

If you don't know much about Laura Geller, I strongly recommend you getting acquainted. Everything I've tried from the brand has always left me feeling impressed, the products ooze quality and sophisticated. Laura Geller says that she always had a love affair with beauty, which led her to become a make-up artist and launch her own makeup range on QVC over 20 years ago. My favourite thing from Laura Geller is the constant stream of beautiful sets and gifts that become available.





The latest kit to land in my lap is the Laura Geller Strawberry Swirl Collection*, which is just PERFECT for this time of year. It arrives in the most gorgeous box, which looks and feels luxury. It's a set designed to satisfy the sweet tooth, giving you everything you need to create a sweet summer look. I have to be honest, I literally love everything in this kit and I've really enjoyed sitting at my dressing table applying it all so delicately. 

The Laura Geller Strawberry Swirl Collection has six items which aim to give you flawless skin, which a touch of radiance. The first thing in the box is the Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation, the starting point for your new look. Like a lot of Laura Geller's products, this foundation is baked and is designed to perfect to a flawless finish. What I love about it is that it adds some real coverage, without being too cakey but whilst still adding a real glow. I personally couldn't wear this without another foundation, but I love using it as a powder. I already have the Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush in 'Rosewater', but I'm really happy to have a second in my collection. This blusher looks so pretty in the pan, it's type of thing that dreams are made of. The Baked Gelato Blush, has a beautiful cream-to powder formula which adds pigmentation and a beautiful glow to your cheeks. 

I recently reviewed the Baked Color Intense Shadow Duo in Dolce/Raisin, so I was really glad to see another duo in Candy/Fig in the Strawberry Swirl collection. It is perfect for me right now, as I am literally obsessed with purple eyeshadows. This honestly gives me the perfect duo for my handbag, the eyeshadow is really pigmented and it soothes the eyelids as it's enriched with jojoba oil. The Glamlash Dramatic Volume Mascara is next in the box and it's a "do it all mascara". It comes in black and it aims to add volume and length, whilst separating and thickening every lash. 

You can finish the whole look with the Colour Luster Lip Gloss, which comes in the shade Strawberry Crème. I love that these kits always contain lip gloss, as I'm just not a lipstick fan. It's really lightweight and moisturising, but it adds a decent amount of pigmentation, whilst giving you that shiny finish. You even get the Double-Ended Blush & Eyeshadow Brush, which is perfect for applying all the products both at your dressing table and on the go.

You can pick up the Laura Geller Strawberry Swirl Collection right now, it comes in two different shade variations, which gives you the chance to pick the best foundation for you. It retails for £45 and you can buy it from Escentual, Cult Beauty, House of Fraser and lots of other retailers. 




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig