Saturday 9 April 2016

The Blusher For Spring | Max Factor's Miracle Touch Blush

Many of you know that I'm a huge fan of the high street and I like to dabble with a lot of different brands. However, Max Factor is just one of those brands that I don't really look at when I enter the Drugstore. I'm not even sure why, I just think that I do not know where to start. However, there has been one product bookmarked in my "shopping list" for a very long time.




When the Miracle Touch Creamy Blush from Max Factor first launched it had some crazy reviews on the bloggersphere. I spent hours watching YouTube videos raving about it or reading a rave review. It had been dubbed as the ultimate cream blusher and I just know that one day I had to try it. I cannot actually believe that over two years have passed since I first read those rave reviews, but the Miracle Touch Creamy Blush is finally mine!

As the name suggests, this is a cream blusher and it is available to buy in four colours. It comes in the tinniest little pot, which is a plastic compact topped with a clear domed lid. I love that this is so portable, so I won't ever feel guilty about adding that 'extra blusher' into my travel makeup bag. The formula is very pigmented, I just dab my brush into my compact and there's enough for my full blush application. It blends onto the skin like a dream and it's a formula that is buildable, which is perfect if you want a finish with a bit more impact. 

The Miracle Touch Creamy Blush is the perfect addition to your makeup bag as we start to think about spring! You can actually pick these up from Fragrance Direct for £2.50, which saves you £4.50 off the high street price, bargain! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig