Friday 22 April 2016

My Little Flower Book | My Little Box April

I love when My Little Box send us something completely different! This pretty box sent waves of excitement around the office as I opened my package at work. The My Little Flower 'Book' is all about bring delicate and pretty things to life. 



Inside the box there are three beauty items and two pretty lifestyle items, which are completely different to anything we've had in the box before. Lets start with the beauty items - this months My Little Beauty item is the Detoxifying Mask, worth £11. Then we have the Pivoine Shower Gel from L'Occitane, a brand which features quite regularly in My Little Box. This is a cute travel sized bottle of shower gel, which transforms into a light foam when wet. It has a green floral scent, which is inspired by a blooming peony - the formula even includes Peony Extract. The last beauty item is a full sized Nails Inc nail polish, in a lovely purple hue (my favourite)!

Moving on to the lifestyle items we have a travel pouch, which was created in collaboration with Balzac Paris. It's designed to enable you to carry your delicate lingerie when you're traveling. I'm not sure I have any undergarments that require a pouch like this, but I'm sure I can find an alternative use for it! Last but not least we have a window garden, which I think is so cute! All you have to do is wet the foam, sprinkle the seeds and wait for your pretty garden to grow - what a lovely idea.



My Little Box is a subscription service costing £11 a month, plus £3.95 P&P. It's my favourite subscription box of all time and I highly recommend grabbing a subscription! Check out the website here: mylittlebox.co.uk


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig