Saturday 19 March 2016

Volume in One Coat | Colossal Go Extreme

My eyeshadow palette obsession cannot be denied, but my mascara obsession is a little more under the radar. I’ve got a lot of mascaras in my collection; I can never ever resist buying the latest release to test and review. However, the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara* seemed to slip under my radar, until now.






I’m a big fan of Maybelline mascaras; I think they have struck the right balance between performance and price, bringing great and affordable mascaras to the high street. The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara is no exception, designed to be a plumping mascara to enhance eyelashes. It’s been formulated at a clump-free formula and I have to agree that it feels quite light and watery. When I first tried it, it didn’t blow me away, but now it’s been open for a few days, it has thickened up and it’s easier to use. The formula gives you jet-black lashes in just one sweep, the amount of volume is buildable with each extra coat.

What is interesting about the Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara is that it has a unique wand design. It has a double curved wand; this allows more product to reach the brush. The brush itself is huge, designed to give extra volume making it easy to achieve bold lashes.

This mascara is definitely designed to give volume, it’s fantastic if like me you have naturally long lashes but need some extra definition. If you need volume and lots of it, this is for you! You can pick up the Maybelline's Colossal Go Extreme Mascara from Fragrance Direct for £2.90 here. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig