Tuesday 22 March 2016

The Papergang from Ohh Deer

I'm not joking when I say that I honestly think I have a stationery problem. I've recently bought so many notebooks, cards, pens, postcards and loads of random paper. When I saw the Papergang from Ohh Deer drop into my inbox, I actually think my heart skipped a beat. It's a little bit sad, but after buying lots of random beauty boxes, I love finding something a little bit different.





The Papergang from Ohh Deer launched recently and it's the latest way to get your paper fix. Each month you will receive a box full of brilliant stationery. The box will be filled with all sorts of goodies, including cards, notebooks, accessories and even art prints. Each month will be designed with an artist and will have a special theme. The Papergang even promise that you will never get a repeat box! Almost all the products will be exclusive to the Papergang before it goes on sale in the Ooh Deer shop, so you don't have to worry about getting something you already have.

Inside this months box I got a real mix of products, which I love! There are three greeting cards which I love, for someone who is dog obsessed like me, this is heaven! There is two notebooks, one with butterflies which is ruled inside and one covered in triangles which is plain inside. I also got some wrapping paper which is covered in zoo animals and two pencils with quirky slogans.

I'm actually in love with this subscription box, I love that it's not ridiculously expensive too! It only costs £9.95 a box, plus £1.95 for deliver in the UK. I've currently subscribed for three months and I know that I won't be able to unsubscribe! You can subscribe to the Papergang here




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig